Ultra Lithium Overview
Ultra Lithium Inc. (TSX.V:ULT and Frankfurt QFB) is a Canadian publicly traded acquisition and resource development company. As a dihttp://ultralithium.com/investors/stock-quote/versified exploration company holding all three major types of lithium projects and 16 gold projects in Argentina and Canada, the company is lead by a strong management team with specific expertise in lithium and gold exploration and development.
Management strives to add shareholder value by investigating opportunities around the globe to find the best possible gold and lithium exploration projects for the Company to move forward with. Currently Ultra Lithium is focused on its Argentine and North American lithium and gold projects.
Two Argentinian and Two Canadian Lithium Projects
Ultra Resources has a diversified portfolio of two lithium exploration and development projects in Catamarca Province, Argentina, as well as three in North America – two in Ontario, Canada and one in Nevada, USA.
The Argentinian brine lithium projects cover over 7,000 hectares of land and include:
- Laguna Verde I and Laguna Verde II contain approximately 3,000 hectares of salar.
- Three mining licenses of new high grade lithium discovery comprising of 7,569 hectares land.
- Located to the north of Salar de Antofalla owned by Albemarle.
The two Canadian Lithium Projects include:
- Georgia Lake Pegmatites Project, in the Thunder Bay Mining Division, in Ontario, Canada, which includes 100% ownership of 16 mineral claims covering 2,416 hectares of land.
- Forgan Lake Pegmatites Project, located close to the Georgia Lake, which includes 256-hectares lithium property consisting of 16 units with an agreement to acquire 100% ownership.
16 Gold Mining and Exploration Licences, La Rioja Province, Argentina